This website is provided primarily for use by school staff and technical support organisations working with schools. Prices for some items are visible only to users who are logged in with a valid USO account obtained via the managed services provided by Atomwide Ltd on behalf of the London Grid for Learning. Users may also create an account by registering via the online shop.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will apply to any orders that you place after the time that we update the terms and conditions on our website. The changes will not apply to any order that you place before we make the changes on our website.
No contract exists between you and us unless we have accepted your order.
Orders that are paid for online by debit and credit cards or via PayPal will be processed as completed and the item will be sent to your nominated address either by post or by courier, depending on the size of the item ordered.
Orders that are saved as a Pro-forma invoice will only be fulfilled upon receipt of a Purchase Order either by email or by post.
We are not obliged to accept your order. We may cancel your order or part of your order if we cannot supply the goods for any reason. We will provide you with a full refund for the items being cancelled.
Atomwide Ltd does not hold the majority of items in stock. As such, refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- Where the item purchased has not yet been ordered from our suppliers, a full refund will be given.
- Where the item has already been ordered from our supplier it may be possible to obtain a refund but only at the discretion of Atomwide Ltd.
Delivery prices for each item will be shown during the checkout process. Where the total delivery costs exceed £15, a maximum of £15 will be charged.
Items that are held in stock and/or do not require installation will be delivered within 7 – 10 working days.
Where items require installation, a delivery and installation date will be agreed with the customer upon receipt of the order.
If the item you receive is faulty, you must report it to us within 7 working days. We will either repair or replace the item in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Atomwide Ltd shall pass on to the customer the benefits of any warranty or guarantee that it has obtained from its supplier on the same terms, provided that:
- (a) the customer has accepted and paid in full for the equipment;
- (b) the equipment has been properly kept, used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, if any, and has not been modified except with Atomwide Ltd’s or the manufacturer’s written consent; or
- (c) the fault is not due to accidental or wilful damage; interference with or maintenance of equipment by persons other than Atomwide Ltd.
This guarantee does not cover fair wear and tear.
Images of goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual goods.
Atomwide Ltd is registered in England with company number: 02142875. Our registered office is at Unit 2-3 Ravensquay Business Centre, Cray Avenue, Orpington, BR5 4BQ. Our telephone number is 01689 81470 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org